How to Treat Baldness and Kamagra
Alopecia is the official name for baldness. If it depends on male sex hormones, then androgenetic alopecia is called. It can develop in the male type.
In this case, the hair becomes thinner on the forehead and temples, as well as the crown, and is replaced by colorless thin hair
How to treat baldness?
1. First of all, consult a doctor. It can be a dermatologist or trichologist. If there are concomitant problems, for example, being overweight, it is worthwhile to consult with your family doctor at the beginning.
2. Alopecia is not treated once and for all. But there are drugs that slow it down and help grow hair.
3. In case of male pattern baldness, there are two of them: an oral preparation finasteride, an alpha-reductase enzyme blocker, and local minoxidil (5% solution). Mesotherapy, laser therapy, the introduction of platelet-rich plasma have low efficiency, poorly prevent further hair loss, and can be harmful, especially the introduction of plasma.
4. A lotion or foam with 2% or 5% minoxidil should be applied twice a day, but the effect stops with the therapy. 5% solution is more effective than 2%. This drug prolongs the growth phase of hair follicles and stimulates the release of a number of growth factors in the scalp.
Baldness can be slowed down but not cured
5. At the beginning of therapy, and immediately after discontinuation, the hair falls out more. There are oral preparations of minoxidil, but they have more pronounced side effects, for example, hypertrichosis (hair growth in atypical places) or dermatitis and dry skin. Whether it is valid or not should be evaluated after six months of treatment, and a decision should be made on the continuation of therapy. Minoxidil is toxic to cats and dogs – accidental contact with the substance can be fatal.
6. Finasteride should be taken daily at 1 mg. It is an inhibitor of the enzyme alpha reductase, which in the skin converts testosterone to DHT. She is more active precisely in those areas where hair is lost. 90% of people respond to this therapy. Then hair loss and thinning ceases, and its amount increases by 10%. That is, this drug is best taken when alopecia has just begun.
It is far from perfect. Among the side effects are erectile dysfunction, decreased libido and problems with ejaculation, gynecomastia (breast enlargement), but they are rare. If Kamagra is used for prevention of ED or sometimes for prolonging intercourse, you can take it on a regular basis in low dosages. Kamagra from kamget.com has a powerful and seems an absolutely harmless drug. Finasteride, on the other hand, is prescribed for benign prostate tumors.
7. In the long run, oral finasteride is considered more effective than 2% minoxidil. The combination of these drugs is even more effective.