Self-esteem and sexual fulfillment are determined by how well a man can please his partner. Poor technique, lack of endurance and even weak, unsustainable erections can lead to poor sexual satisfaction.
The inability to maintain a firm erection can be frustrating and embarrassing. Men can feel depressed and withdrawn from intimacy. Men can even begin to feel self-conscious and even angry at their inabilities.
Incidental weak erections are normal. Like professional athletes, sometimes you just have “an off day”. For some, a weak erection is an occasional problem; for others, a chronic issue. Weak erections are not random; they are due to one of four reasons:
1. Penile injury that inhibits blood flow.
2. Insufficient blood flow to the penile sponge-like tissues.
3. Penile tissues cannot maintain blood.
4. Blood flow exits out of the veins unexpectedly.
The cause for each of these problems varies from drugs and old age to improper diet and excessive masturbation.
Weak erections serve as warning signs of worse problems ahead. Think of a weak erection as an early indicator of developing severe impotence. Men who suffer from weak erections can still gain an erection; they just cannot hold it for long. Men with impotence, however, see no sign of life down south. The penis remains permanently limp. For men with common weak erection problems, typical symptoms may include:
1. Semi-hard erections
2. Flaccid erections during sex
3. Excessive pre-cum followed by weakened erections
4. Bruising to the penile tissue that may lead to a weak erection
If you fall down this issue, you need to see your doctor ASAP.