Q: Is it normal to have a curved penis?
✅Ans: It’s common for the penis to curve slightly to the left or right when it’s in an erect state. But if the bend or curve is very significant, which may cause you pain during Erection or difficulty having sex. Then it’s advisable you see your doctor/ urologist.
Peyronie’s disease is a condition that causes the penis to become curved when it’s erect.
1. A thickened area or hard lump (plaque) in the shaft of the penis (it’s rare to get more than one plaque)
2. A curve in the penis when it’s erect (usually it curves upwards)
3. Pain in the penis, usually during an erection (pain in the non-erect penis is rare)
4. The penis looking misshapen, like an hourglass
5. Loss of length or girth of the penis