1. Semen is low in calories. 36 calories in a teaspoon.Benefits are anti-depressant, anxiety reducer, Improves mental alertness, Assists with pregnancy maintenance.
2. Post-gym is a REALLY good time to get busy. Blood flow to your genital region is higher after a workout. Not to mention.Testosterone levels is higher while you exercise.
3. Condoms don’t actually affect pleasure all that much. In fact, condoms might even make sex better by delaying ejaculation.
4. Nipple orgasms exist. Add this to the list of orgasms.Nipple stimulation releases oxytocin, which can cause the uterine/vaginal contractions associated with orgasm.
5. Sex can lead to more regular periods.if you have period trouble.Women who had sex at least once a week had more regular cycles.
6. Do u know why things like spanking go from bad pain to good pain when brought to the bedroom? pain threshold can increases during arousal.
7. Add sex to your regular workout. You’ve heard that sex is a great form of exercise but you won’t be shedding any serious weight on a fitness routine of sex alone
8. Sex can cure your headache. Before reaching for that pain reliever, you might want to try an all-natural approach. So headaches are no excuse.
9. An apple a day can boost your sex life. In one study, women who ate an apple once/day had higher sexual quality of life. Plus, apples are delicious, so it’s a go
10. Sperm can live up to 5 days in the body. Sperm inside a woman’s vagina can live in her cervical mucus or upper genital tract for 3-5 days.