Did you know?
Testicular Cancer is one of the common cancers among men between the ages of 15-39 years.
I can hear your heart beat faster in fear. I hope that is good reason to start grabbing and feeling those nuts.
Okay now hold your nuts, here are some of the signs to look out for:
1. Painless persistent lump
2. Ache/ Heaviness in the lower abdomen or in scrotum.
3. Swollen Testicle.
4. Feeling like your testicle has dropped.
Here is a simple 4-step procedure for examining your testicle:
1. Examine one testicle at a time. Best done during or just after a warm bath.
2. Examine by rolling each testicle between the thumb and the other fingers. Light pressure please, don’t injure yourself.
3. Familiarize yourself with the spermatic cord and epididymis.
4. Feel for lumps and irregularities.
If done and you find any lump or abnormalities, please inform your spouse then next is to inform your doctor.
…….testicular cancer is almost curable if detected early.