Yoni massage workshop
Learn how to give a Yoni massage to your beloved…. Enrich your love relationship with even more love, pleasure, passion, attraction and personal development.
In Tantra philosophy, vagina is called Yoni in and loosely translates to “a sacred space”. Yoni massage is a practice intended to truly honor a woman, to give her selfless pleasure, and to explore the sacred side of a woman’s sexuality.
Practice and Art of yoni massage is a part of sexual tantra and sacred intimacy.
Yoni massage is not a form of masturbation. It is not about “getting a woman off” nor is its intention sexual. It is a very conscious & present form of healing & loving touch.
This isn’t about having one orgasm. It’s about trying to feel more and more pleasure that will become waves of multiple orgasms throughout the massage. It can be done alone, or done by a partner, either individually or as foreplay to lovemaking.
This way of “being” in relationship to the yoni, is I feel not only important for men to integrate into their understanding & sexual journey of the female genitals but women also.
A yoni massage:
Supports a woman in witnessing & accepting emotional pain be that from sexual trauma, abuse, difficult sexual relationships or trauma experienced in childbirth.
It supports the healing process of
Low sex drive
Pain in sexual intercourse
The inability to feel safe in one’s own skin
Fear of intimacy
Fear of touch
Lack of trust in relationships
Lack of respect for one’s own sexuality, reducing promiscuity.
It invites into a relationship with another
An ability to trust
A willingness to be vulnerable,
An ability to surrender,
A connection of rich depth, unity & intimacy
Nourishing & satisfying sex for the mind, body & soul.
It’s especially beneficial for women who have never had orgasms and those who want to achieve multiple orgasm, women with any form of vaginismus, women with past sexual traumas and for all women.
Yoni massage allows you time to slowly explore your body in a more sensual way. It can also help women who have one orgasm and feel finished to achieve multiple orgasms. It can be very healing for those who have suffered sexual trauma in their past, because the approach and technique is all about giving to the woman—making her feel loved, cherished, worshiped, and honored.
Yoni Massage is an experiential, sensual practice that has been designed to work on the level of Pleasure, Healing and Spirit. So not only is it a fun and pleasurable solution for unleashing deep, bedsheets/ pillow-grasping orgasms – it also brings you closer to your partner. And there is absolutely no reason why YOU can’t have all of that.
• You think something is wrong with you, because you don’t have those deep, mind-blowing vaginal orgasms that everyone keeps raving about. (There isn’t! You are perfect!
• Your vagina is a continent yet-to-be discovered somewhere south of the belly button, rather than your go-to place when you’re seeking fulfillment.
In this workshop we will explore not only techniques, but the attitudes, flow and power available to us that create the space for women to really open, heal and experience pleasure. And women will learn how to deeply receive and accept this pleasure, healing and power, that is rightfully.
I’ll be teaching you how to pleasure, heal and empower your partner with your presence, voice and light touch and more.
• Learn how to give your woman a profound, sensual, pleasurable and loving massage
• Learn how to touch in a giving a way instead of ”taking while giving”
• Learn how to calm the mind and be fully present while giving the massage
• Ignite the spark of sensuality and joy of life in your couple relationship
• Go from deep relaxation to sensual pleasure and ecstasy of the heart
• Get to know the primary and secondary erogenous zones
What you will benefit from Yoni Massage:
1. Experience deep intimacy towards yourself and your partner (if you have one).
2. Unlock orgasmic pleasures you didn’t even know existed in you. Knowing that it is not the end, this is the beginning of a new sexual era for you and yours
3. Release yourself from negative emotions. You know, the stuff that keeps making you switch the light off whenever you’re about to get close and intimate (with yourself or your partner). It’s time to feel confident, asking for what you desire (or not) and never disrespect your body again!
4. Heal your Yoni from inside out, so that you can close the chapter of old traumas, fears, and insecurities and finally move on to liberation.
5. Upgrade your lover skills, because even as a giver, you’ll get all the tools you need to support your partner (or future partners).
6. Enjoying a new kind of sex drive, you will feel a fresh kick-start of energies in your system that makes you wake up in the morning and wanna do (sexy) stuff.
And you and I both know that can’t hurt!
Yoni massage can be done by itself and for itself, or as part of
love-making, either before during or after the sexual act.
….with lots of goodies
* Yoni oil
* Body paint
* Scented candles
* And lots more
And I am not done yet, I have no doubt that this workshop would help you, like it has helped many others around the world. But I understand you may still have some doubts. So I am taking up all the risk.
Try all the techniques you learn from this workshop for a full 30 days with your partner and if you or your partner are not satisfied with the results, I’ll give you a 100% refund. No stories, no questions asked. I would even send you an apology letter for wasting your time.
It’s time to make that life changing decision!
Date : 9th of September 2017
Registration Fee :12000/person and 20000/couple.
Account Name : Abimbola Olawunmi Omololu
Account Number: 0012411400
Bank Name : GTB
Account name : Abimbola Olawunmi Adenuga
Account Number: 3058133753
Bank Name : First Bank
After payment is made send a message with your full name, payment details to 08135065825 or 08121369533 and the venue will be sent to you immediately after your payment has been confirmed.
Register Now!!! Limited space.